Wednesday, 5 July 2017

Asian Serenity Daily Download : Day 05

I have three more paper kits for you today. I was all set to post one of today's kits when I realised that I hadn't included the correct preview, so I had to remake the preview, then delete the kit I had already uploaded to the three file-sharing sites, re-zip the kit & re-upload the corrected kit. Just as well I noticed it before posting here!

One of today's kits is quite large (136 MB), so if anyone has trouble downloading, just let me know in the comments below, and I'll split the kit for you. Actually, there are a few large kits in Asian Serenity, so today's download will be a good test for all of us!

Ok, time for today's kits:

PK04 Flat Gradients 01 (9.26 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK35 Bamboo Patterned Gradients 01 (89.8 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK42 Fish Scale Gold Patterned Solids (136 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE







4 comments:

  1. Большое спасибо за замечательные наборы!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Oriental design of today's papers -- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Robyn...I love the paper packs!

    ReplyDelete

Daily Download Day 24 | Light Autumn Feelings

Hello, and welcome back to the blog! Have you had a chance to visit my other blog yet? You'll find it at Inspire Me : Words To Live By ....