Asian Serenity Daily Download : Day 10

Day 10 already, and another elements kit (different creatures this time), and two more paper kits (one patterned and one embossed). Have you unzipped and checked any of the kits so far? If you come across any problems, please comment to let me know. Even though I feel I have improved a lot over the last few months, I would still class myself as a beginner designer, with a long way to go!

On to today's kits!


EK06 Creatures (19.9 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK38 Fish Patterned Gradients (43.6 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK59 Polka Dots Embossed Papers (65.7 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


See you tomorrow!











Comments

  1. Thank you - I certainly would not classify you as a beginner - you are much more advanced than that, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh I love those little fishies paper ! Too Cute ! I don't see a beginner you are awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Интересные и красивые бумаги! Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scrap Twist Blog Train (June 2017)

Asian Serenity Is Here!