Tuesday, 11 July 2017

Asian Serenity Daily Download : Day 11

Hello, everyone! I have another four kits for you today! One of elements, and the other three of papers. I hope you're still enjoying this bundle, and will get lots of use out of it. I had been wanting to do an Asian kit or bundle for a long time, as I really love the beautiful art of China and Japan, and the Asian culture really appeals to me. So, when it was time for me to choose a palette and theme for the Scrap Twist Blog Train, well, let's just say it was an obvious choice for me!

Now for today's downloads:

EK07 Flairs (8.58 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK02 Flat Solids 02 (1.9 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK30 Floral Panel Patterned Solids (75 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK44 Outlined Diamonds Gold Patterned Solids (75.8 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


See you tomorrow for three more paper kit downloads!





















1 comment:

Daily Download Day 24 | Light Autumn Feelings

Hello, and welcome back to the blog! Have you had a chance to visit my other blog yet? You'll find it at Inspire Me : Words To Live By ....