Saturday, 22 July 2017

Asian Serenity Daily Download : Day 22

Hello, all! Welcome back to the blog, and to another day of downloads. Have you missed any days? No need to worry, because everything on this blog will be available indefinitely - I still have heaps of space on my 3 file-sharing sites!

I've been busy with a secret project which will benefit all followers of the Scrap Twist Facebook Page, as well as making lots of paper templates. I've also finished my contribution to August's Scrap Twist Blog Train, and have pre-posted it here, so it's all ready to go when August rolls around. I also want to get back to participating in the Pixel Scrapper Blog Trains - I really miss them!

Quite honestly, I could design all day every day, and still not get to at least 75% of the ideas running around in my head! (I wish I could design all day every day, but boring things like housework and grocery shopping tend to get in the way!) I'm also my Mum's carer, and she's my top priority, so everything else has to be slotted in around her needs.

Are you ready for today's downloads? I have three more kits for you today, and here they are:


EK14 Lanterns (20.3 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK10 Textured Solids 01 Kit 02 (66.1 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK26 Calligraphy Patterned Solids 02 (123 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


Well, that's it for today! Come back tomorrow for more free kits!






















3 comments:

  1. The lanterns are so pretty -- & the papers are beautiful! Thank you!! Wonderful that you take care of your mom ... & use your spare time to create such loveliness to share! God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Pam! Sometimes I think that designing keeps me sane!

      Delete
  2. Замечательные бумаги и фонарики! Это счастье,когда рядом мама...дай бог здоровья! Вам желаю творческих успехов и исполнять все мечты! Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete

Internet Woes!

I'm just letting you know that I'm having internet problems, and am waiting for them to get fixed. I can post and comment, but can o...