Sunday, 23 July 2017

Asian Serenity Daily Download : Day 23

Today I have another three paper kits for you to download - I hope you like them 😊!


PK18 Textured Gradients 01 (57.3 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK39 Fish Scale Patterned Gradients (80.9 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK45 Polka Dots Gold Patterned Solids (61.4 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


Happy downloading, and see you tomorrow!




































































































4 comments:

  1. These are so pretty - as are all of the kits you've been giving us - thank you so much for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you, Deb! I'm so happy that you are enjoying the kits - I really appreciate the positive feedback!

      Delete
  2. More lovely papers -- I love the textures! & the fish scale pattern is my favorite Asian look! Thanks so much, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Большое спасибо за прекрасные бумаги!

    ReplyDelete

Internet Woes!

I'm just letting you know that I'm having internet problems, and am waiting for them to get fixed. I can post and comment, but can o...