Monday, 24 July 2017

Asian Serenity Daily Download : Day 24

Hello again! I have four kits for you today - one of elements, and three of papers. One of the paper kits is quite large, so if you have any trouble downloading, make sure to comment below, and I can split the kit for you. Anyway, here they are:


EK15 Masks (12 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK27 Filigree Patterned Solids (157 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK65 Beauty Of Nature Photo Papers (70.6 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK72 Beauty Of Nature Altered Photo Papers (88.1 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


Happy downloading, and I'll see you tomorrow!

















































































3 comments:

  1. Those masks are a little scary, aren't they? LOL!! Thank you! & more gorgeous papers ... especially the photo papers; they are lovely!! Thanks so much for sharing, Robyn! This is like a huge mega collection!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam! Sorry I didn't reply to you sooner, but my internet has been acting up. Yes, the masks are a bit scary, aren't they. I'm glad you're still enjoying the kits!

      Delete
  2. Великолепные бумаги и маски-впечатляют!!! Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete

Internet Woes!

I'm just letting you know that I'm having internet problems, and am waiting for them to get fixed. I can post and comment, but can o...