Tuesday, 25 July 2017

Asian Serenity Daily Download : Day 25

It's all about photos today, with a photo cards kit (I just love the panda!), and two photo papers kits! The gorgeous photos I am showcasing in the Asian Serenity bundle all come from Pixabay. If I need beautiful images, this is the site I turn to. All free, and all suitable for commercial use. Here are today's kits:


EK16 Photo Cards (17.2 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK63 Art Of Zen Photo Papers (64.7 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK70 Art Of Zen Altered Photo Papers (70.6 MB)



Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE



Make sure you come back tomorrow for more kits!





































4 comments:

  1. Love, love these photo cards & papers!! I've used the Pixabay site a few times ... lovely photos there; but I could spend hours just looking at all of them! LOL! Thanks so much for today's goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Чудесные бумаги - они прекрасны! Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete

Internet Woes!

I'm just letting you know that I'm having internet problems, and am waiting for them to get fixed. I can post and comment, but can o...