Wednesday, 26 July 2017

Asian Serenity Daily Download : Day 26

26-27-28-29-30-31... That's right, there are only six days of downloads left! Of Asian Serenity, that is, as August 01 will see the start of another Scrap Twist Blog Train! Once July has finished, I'm hoping to have more time on my hands. I've been creating paper templates recently, and I want to start making element templates, plus get back into the blog trains at Pixel Scrapper; I also intend to update all the kits that are currently on my PS freebie thread, and release them here, and I need to get a couple of bundles finished... (Did I say I was going to have more time after July is over? Hmmm... maybe not!)

Ah, well, never mind! When all is said and done, I'll be doing something that I love! 😉

Ok, it's time for today's downloads:


PK12 Textured Solids 02 Kit 01 (81.4 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK49 Fish Scale Gold Patterned Gradients (117 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK58 Outlined Diamonds Embossed Papers (72.2 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


I'll have three more kits for you tomorrow - one of elements - so make sure you come back then!



































































4 comments:

  1. Love the colors of today's papers ... & the textures!! So much beauty! Thanks, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again, Pam! Your kind words are much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Прекрасные комплекты!!! Большое спасибо за огромное количество подарков!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Robyn for a beautiful month of gifts. I came back today to play catch up :) You have gone way above and beyond thank you for your generosity !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Scrap Twist Blog Train | October 2017

Welcome back for October's Scrap Twist Blog Train! We have such a fun theme for you this month, and I know you're going to love what...