Thursday, 27 July 2017

Asian Serenity Daily Download : Day 27

Only 5 Days to go, now! Welcome back for another day of downloads! I'm so grateful to the people who have either been commenting here on the blog, or saying thank you when they download from Dropbox. I really appreciate your kind words, and they mean so much to me! I have three kits for you to download today - I hope you'll enjoy using them:


EK17 Ribbon Wraps (33.2 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK07 Flat Gradients 04 (10.2 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK41 Calligraphy Gold Patterned Solids (98.6 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


There will be another three kits for you to download tomorrow, so please drop by!































































2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the satin ribbons & more gorgeous papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ленточки и бумаги-прекрасны! Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete

Internet Woes!

I'm just letting you know that I'm having internet problems, and am waiting for them to get fixed. I can post and comment, but can o...