Saturday, 29 July 2017

Asian Serenity Daily Download : Day 29

Welcome back! I have something quite different for you today - printable birthday card fronts! Easy instructions for using these are included in the kit, but basically, it's print, cut and adhere! There are matching gift tags coming up, so you'll be able to print out a matching set. I'm really happy with how they turned out, so I hope you like them as much as I do!


EK18 Birthday Card Fronts (31.2 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK16 Textured Solids 03 Kit 02 (49.1 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK53 Solomon's Knot Gold Patterned Gradients (119 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


See you tomorrow!





































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Internet Woes!

I'm just letting you know that I'm having internet problems, and am waiting for them to get fixed. I can post and comment, but can o...