Friday, 21 July 2017

Asian Serenity Daily Downloads: Day 21

Welcome back to my blog for more kits to download. Today's first kit is comprised of what I call "journal quote cards", meaningful quotes paired with beautiful images. I have a confession to make: I "collect" quotes! I probably have thousands and thousands of them by now - but I really need to sort them into categories, so that they're at my fingertips when I need them!

It's exactly the same with fonts! I love fonts! I think I would have 10,000+, and they all need sorted too! I am actually part of the way through sorting them but, like the quotes, it's a very long-drawn-out process! Oh, well! Once July is over, I'll have more time to do jobs like that. I'm also part of the way through sorting all the templates and textures I have collected over the past few years, since I've been designing. (I started off wanting to learn digital scrapbooking, but once I started designing, that was it! As a result, I've only done about 12 scrapbook pages in all that time!)

Well, I'd better stop "waffling on", and give you the links for today's downloads!


EK13 Journal Quote Cards (10 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK13 Textured Solids 02 Kit 02 (67.5 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK51 Outlined Diamonds Gold Patterned Gradients (100 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


Thanks for stopping by, and make sure you come back tomorrow!




































6 comments:

  1. Большое спасибо за прекрасное дополнение!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Galina - I really appreciate them!

      Delete
  2. The papers are stunning!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful -- && I love the quote cards!! Thanks for sharing! && have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your good wishes, Pam! And I love how the cards turned out, too! 😄

      Delete

Scrap Twist Blog Train | October 2017

Welcome back for October's Scrap Twist Blog Train! We have such a fun theme for you this month, and I know you're going to love what...