Tuesday, 1 August 2017

Pixel Scrapper Blog Train : Good Vibes

No, you're not seeing double - I have another blog train kit for you today! I have finally got back into participating in the Pixel Scrapper Blog Train. My last one was in March of this year, then there was the "Pass The Kit" challenge, then we started up the Scrap Twist Blog Train. But, Pixel Scrapper was where I got my start in designing, and I really missed being a part of their blog train, so, here I am!

August's theme is "Good Vibes", which made me think: the Sixties, flower power, cool dudes, and "Peace, Man", so that's what I went with!


Good Vibes Mini Kit (66.4 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


Make sure you head over to Pixel Scrapper to download the other designers' work - they've created some beautiful kits this month! Just click on the link below, then click on the "Sticky" link for the Aug 2017 Blog Train - Final List:





















11 comments:

  1. Wonderful contribution - you've captured the era well - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Robyn ! Groovy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much. It's a great kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're all so kind! I really appreciate your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Funky papers, I love them! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Великолепный набор! Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robyn, a great interpretation of the theme and era. It takes me back a ways. LOL.
    Thank-you & Blessed Be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your lovely comments, Galina and Gayle - glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete

Internet Woes!

I'm just letting you know that I'm having internet problems, and am waiting for them to get fixed. I can post and comment, but can o...