- Rework a lot of my earlier kits, as I have so much more knowledge and experience now;
- Continue with another mega-bundle "Floral Fantasy", which I started ages ago;
- Finish my "Sweet Baby" bundle that I've had on the go for the last few months;
- Redo the previews of all of my older kits, to match my current previews;
- Reload all of those older kits;
- Decide what to do with the DTD Facebook page, which I started, but have been at a bit of a loss as to what I want to do with it (!);
- Start doing more printable quotes for my other blog "Inspire Me";
- I've made quite a few patterned paper templates, and I need to get them packaged up into kits so I can get them out to you;
- Same with all my textures - I need to package them into kits, too, again so I can get them to you;
- Continue with making element templates;
- Continue to practice making extractions from photos;
- Keep going with the beginning designer tutorials that I have started on -- and, yes, get them out to you, too;
- I also want to do more Pixel Scrapper blog trains this year. I really got out of the habit of doing them since we started up Scrap Twist;
- Start doing the challenges at Pixel Scrapper, too -- there are some really interesting ones coming up that I would love to do;
- And... and... and...
And those are just the things that I can think of at this moment! I'm sure that there are many more things that I have forgotten to put down here! I also need to sort out all my fonts - this is a job that's been on the go for a long time now, but I am doing bits here and there. Oh, and sorting out all my designer resources, so that I can find what I want, when I want it!
I'm also continuing to work on the Scrap Twist blog trains (March is nearly finished), and I already have some ideas for April. And then there's the Scrap Twist member requests, too!
Now that I've given you an idea of my "To Do" list, I'd better give you today's ITP kits (since that is what you actually came here for!) So, here they are:
EK13 Month Name Cards (152 MB)
Download from DROPBOX
EK22 Brads 02 (4.62 MB)
Download from DROPBOX
Don't forget to pop back in tomorrow, for two argyle paper kits!