Saturday 16 March 2024

I'm Back!

 Hello, and welcome back to my Dancing Tiger Designs blog!

I'm so sorry to have been out of action for so long, but not long after I deleted everything from this blog, and also from my freebie thread at DigitalScrapbook, so that I could reorganise, update kits and fix broken links... disaster struck! My laptop died, and I have only just now been able to get a replacement. 

Although I have a new laptop now, I'm afraid that designing is still on the back-burner for the moment, as the type of screen on this new laptop has a bit of a yellowish tinge, so nothing is showing up in its true colours. My computer guys are investigating whether they will be able to swap this laptop for another one with a different type of screen, so for the time being, I will only be posting things that were made with the old laptop. I can reorganise and update older kits, but there's no point in trying to create new kits when I can't see their true colours.

Anyway, I actually have something for all you patient people to download today -- a kit of 29 small colour palettes. These are palettes that I created to use in my own designs, and you can use them in both personal and commercial projects. Each mini palette is made up of 6 graduated shades of the same colour (apart from the Black & White one, because it's, well, black and white!) Each colour has its Hex code printed below the colour sample, so you will be able to exactly match items that you recolour. Each colour has also been gamut checked, which just means that it will print out in the correct colour (no nasty surprises!)

Here is the kit:

Mini Palettes Kit 001 (6.21 MB)


Download from GOOGLE DRIVE

I hope you enjoy the palettes!



11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Robyn! I hate when laptops poop out. Thankfully it sounds like you have everything backed up. Hope the learning curve on the new laptop becomes easier. So happy you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your generous gifts. I hope that you are doing well, regardless of the gists because you are more important.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate auto correct, I meant gifts….

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get the “gists” of it - tee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant wait love your stuff and i totally get the laptop problems have a lot of that going on myself. hope all gose well and trying to wait to see your new stuff !!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the Easter bundle. You may be able to download a free Adobe color profile and have your program use that in order to display the colors accurately.

    ReplyDelete

The Great Laptop Debacle!

Hello, and welcome back to the blog! This post is to let you know where I'm at with regards to what I'm calling The Great Laptop Deb...