Wednesday 1 May 2024

May 2024 Digital Scrapbook Blog Train

Welcome back  to the Dancing Tiger Designs blog! As promised, I have a 15-kit bundle for you to download today, as my part of the blog train. As with everything else you will ever see on this blog, this bundle will remain on the blog indefinitely, and will always be 100% free.

Here are the 10 element kits:

EK01 Brads (1.42 MB)


Download from GOOGLE DRIVE


EK02 Bunting (26.6 MB)


Download from GOOGLE DRIVE


EK03 Butterfly Stickers (4.51 MB)


Download from GOOGLE DRIVE


EK04 Flairs (5.32 MB)


Download from GOOGLE DRIVE


EK05 Flower Heads (15.7 MB)


Download from GOOGLE DRIVE

EK06 Flowers 01 (6.47 MB)


Download from GOOGLE DRIVE


EK07 Flowers 02 (4.64 MB)


Download from GOOGLE DRIVE


EK08 Flowers 03 (5.86 MB)


Download from GOOGLE DRIVE


EK09 Ribbons (4.91 MB)


Download from GOOGLE DRIVE


EK10 Word Stickers (3.24 MB)


Download from GOOGLE DRIVE

And now for the 5 paper kits:


PK01 Solid Papers (45.8 MB)


Download from GOOGLE DRIVE


PK02 Patterned Papers 01 (74.0 MB)


Download from GOOGLE DRIVE


PK03 Patterned Papers 02 (77.3 MB)


Download from GOOGLE DRIVE


PK04 Gradient Papers (58.3 MB)


Download from GOOGLE DRIVE


PK05 Watercolour Gradient Papers (40.7 MB)


Download from GOOGLE DRIVE


I hope you enjoy using this bundle, and make sure you collect all of the other designers' creations -- as always, they have come up with some beautiful items!

See you soon!


18 comments:

  1. Thank you so much !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you got your laptop issues straightened out so you can go back to the designing you love! And thank you for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. always love ur work thanks for the huge kits u do

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments, Becky and Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous ! Thank you very much for the wonderful sets! I wish you good health!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your parts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Robin for your generosity!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you to Gala, Digitalscrapper Becky, and the three Anonymous people for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome kits! Love the bright colors and the designs, especially the abstract suns! Glad you're designing again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great mega contribution this month!. I have missed you very much. My laptop went out second half of last year. I was lucky enough to just have gotten my mother-in-law's old desktop (win 7) to get me thru it all. Now I'm setting up a new machine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything you make. I especially like your papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you to all of you lovely people who have posted comments! I read and appreciate each one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this amazing bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So Wonderful!! Thanks so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you very much. Your designs are beautiful. So glad you got your computer issue resolved. My computer helps me deal with pain and stress too. God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Oldies... And Hopefully Goodies!

Hello, everyone! I have some more older kits for you today. And, yes, I am still definitely working on new designs... plus trying to sort ou...